Whenever I encounter some interesting problem, I tend to write down the solution for it. So, this is a list of small How-Tos and Articles for the Qt framework...
Tools & Recipes
Classes & Programming
- Memory Management and Garbage Collection with Qt
- Getting stack-traces from crashes
- Cheshire Cats with C++ and Qt
- Simple calculations with ELAM
- Time Zone calculations with Qt -- Note: this will be obsolete with Qt 5.1 which will get its own time zone support
- Using Lambda expressions with Qt4 -- Note: this is obsolete with Qt 5 that supports Lambdas directly
- Writing more Readable C++ with C++-11
- The Cross compiler series:
Warning ahead: this broke for me with Qt 4.1.4 and it is not supported by TrollTech/Nokia/Digia, you use it at your own peril!
- Building a Cross compiler for Windows on Linux
- Cross compiling Qt4/Win itself
Never really finished this part - it still does not work.
- Cross compiling Qt4/Win Apps from Linux
External Tools and Links